Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, February 10, 2013

DIY Valentine's Day Cakes

I love to bake and I was having a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" party for some new neighbors so I figured why not combine the two (or maybe) three things: Valentine's Day, Baking, and Welcome!

Here's how I did it.

First I baked a couple of heart shaped cakes.

Then I made some whipped cream and colored it pink and yellow with food coloring. Then I frosted the cakes and put fondant words on top.


I also made a checkerboard cake and some cupcakes...

yeah, I tend to go overboard on things.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were my neighbor--I have a huge sweet tooth!

Kimbra Kasch said...

GG: That's my problem...I have a HUGE sweet tooth and not enough neighbors who share my addiction. That's why I run like a fiend ;D

The Happy Whisk said...

I just decorated my husband's blog with pretty little red falling hearts.

So much fun.

PS: I am making my pups Valentine treats. You making anything for yours?

Kimbra Kasch said...

THW: My daughter always gives Sasha something special...because it's her birthday week too ;D so lots and lots of LOVE going to Sash

But...I would love to see what you make